Nerve damage can manifest itself in a variety of ways and has been linked to various autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis and lupus. Nerve damage may be a result of nutrient deficiencies, and once again we see that real food is really powerful in helping heal nerve damage. On top of that though, we see that there is an abundance of evidence showing that specific health supplements can help reduce nerve pain, and mayyyyybe even help heal damage.
In addition to the natural supplements though, it is also really important to EAT REAL FOOD that can help your body heal. The point of this food is to:
- Avoid eating things that will cause more damage or inflammation.
- Eat foods that will provide your body with the raw materials to begin to heal, targeting deficiencies and building blocks
Good Foods For Nerve Pain & Damage
Foods high in vitamin b12
Food with b1
- Black Beans
- Green Peas
Foods high in Omega 3’s
Magnesium & Potassium
- Spinach (and most leafy greens)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Fresh fruits
- Note* magnesium can really help with sleep, which is crucial for those with nerve pain. Eat plenty!
- It’s incredible hard to heal when dehydrated!
- Ginger is one of natures most powerful foods for reducing inflammation and promoting healing.This is is a great place to start. Combine the above health foods, avoid inflammation promoting foods (bread, grains, sugars), and take your nerve pain supplement mentioned above and you will have the best chance possible to start recovering.Best of luck